I was never someone to enjoy indulging in small talk or superficial conversation. I like to get deep into the core of someone’s being within the first few minutes talking to them. Unfortunately, most people are not like that and I, therefore, have had many different reactions and experiences to my approach.
I have the ability to get straight to the point and navigate someone to their authentic core through questions and active listening. Because of my obsessive thinking, my brain is wired to make extreme amounts of associations and connections, that make analyzing thoughts and patterns much faster.
A conversation with me will equate to 5 conversations that get straight to introspection and subconscious exploration. My Mind Analysis reports are just as direct, if not more. Every sentence I write serves a purpose and is thought out carefully to extract as much insight as possible with the information you provide me on your mind. My approach is to be very efficient and deep and to provide you with something you have never read before about yourself that dives so deep into your being that your mind and interpretation of your suffering literally changes after reading it. I like to create immediate change and act as a catalyst for people to live better lives. I am not interested in validating or making people feel better, but more so providing them what they need to hear and read in order to finally build the momentum they need to get to where they want to be.
Everyone deserves a chance to effectively self reflect and experience some kind of life changing catalyst. This is what I offer.
- Feels alone or isolated from the world
- Wants to learn how to be authentic because they feel stressed out about being “fake”
- Has difficulty self reflecting
- Struggles with codependency
- Struggles with obsessive thinking
- Is interested in having a higher quality consciousness
- Is in a toxic relationship
- Blames themselves or has extreme guilt
- Struggles with trying to help their parents, friends or family members improve
- Doesn’t feel good enough
- Feels as though they love and care about others too much
- Are caring and intelligent but come off as condescending
- Can’t turn brain off
- Is content with life but wants new perspective
- Has tried therapy and other coaches but has not made significant change
- Wants to learn how to “control” emotions
- Wants to learn how to “be better for others”
- Wants to learn how to be more authentic
- Wants to be more independent
- Wants to be liked by those they care about the most
- Have inauthentic and struggling children
- Have inauthentic, emotionally immature or narcissistic parents
- Want to adopt children
- Don’t want to wait until they are older to address core issues
- Hold extreme anger and resentment towards those who have hurt
- Don’t have purpose
- Don’t have time for therapy or life coaching
- Wants more “real” relationships
- Wants to “fix” themselves
- Strives for so much more and struggles with the overwhelming need to do more.